Run Stillwater is pleased to continue our “Donation for Volunteer Staffing” program!
Local non-profit groups, school organizations and youth groups are invited to staff an area at any of our three races in return for a donation to your group. This is a fun, team-building opportunity to raise some money, enjoy each other’s company, cheer on runners of all ages and provide a much-needed service for the events. We’ll support your nonprofit organization with a donation for your help and enthusiasm!
Here is how it works:
- Be your organization’s volunteer coordinator. This opportunity is for nonprofit groups only, we are not able to accommodate single contributors at this time.
- Go to Sign up Genius to see what slots are available for the event
- Choose your opportunity and reserve it online
- Gather your people. Requirements are two adults to a group and a minimum age of 14. You’ll be responsible for gathering your folks to participate and making sure your spot is covered on race day.
- We encourage each group to “wear your colors” and promote your organization. We’ll help with a listing and link (if available) on our website
Detailed information and logistics will be available prior to the event in plenty of time to coordinate with your group.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if there’s anything we can help answer for you.